- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- Pinch salt & pepper
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Chopped parsley
- Crushed chili pepper
- 4 zucchini, sliced
- 1 pound grape tomatoes, halved
1. Pre-warm your broiler to 400°F (200°C). Lay four 12×12 inch (30×30 cm) squares of thwart out on a level surface. Place zucchini cuts, tomatoes amidst each bit of thwart. Season with salt and pepper, at that point best with every chicken filet. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
2. In a little bowl, consolidate olive oil, minced garlic, mustard, and nectar. Gap the sauce over every chicken pack and sprinkle with pulverized stew pepper and cleaved parsley.
3. Crease the thwart over the chicken and vegetables to stop the pack, squeeze the finishes together so the pack remains shut.
4. Exchange the packs to a preparing sheet and heat for 20-25 minutes or until the point that chicken is cooked through and veggies are delicate. Serve promptly and open deliberately. Appreciate with an extra touch of parsley!
Note: If chicken bosoms are too thick, recently slice the long way to make filets, they will cook speedier.